Minggu, 27 Juni 2010

Rims 1/43 Toyota Kijang Innova


Here it is My new collections 1/43 scale from RIMS brand,Toyota Innova or we can said Kijang Innova.RIMS model is specially made for Toyota miniature car in asia market like Innova,Avanza and Yaris.This brand also used for Dealer box Miniature car which sell in Toyota showroom.I really amaze with this miniature,because I have the real one for transportation,but 3 years ago when this miniature launched to mass,the price was so high,so I pending to buy the miniature.2 weeks ago I catch for this miniature and I got with cheap price,because some of color from old stock still avaible,sadly I can't found the black one like my 1;1 car because that color is very favourite color so no stock avaible,so I bought the grey one because from the all color are still avaible in old stock,only grey I think is the nice color than the others.






See the exterior Detailed,looks like the real one and the engine hood can be opened,you can see the 2.0 VVT-i engine inside


Woohohoho,you see that,the 2.0 VVT-i engine looks so real and looks like minichamp brand or other premium brand in same scale,and now let's see the interior



We can see the interior all detailed likes the real one,see the dashboard,2 din audio system,instrumen panel,seat and many more,so I really proud with RIMS model,next I will catch the other color,enjooyyy

2 komentar: